Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Many Forms of Appreciation.

It's been a crazy week and tomorrow afternoon will find me in Key West for a bit of quiet time. I've got an empty journal, a bikini and no agenda.

Of all the drama from the past month, it must be noted somewhere in there I made a friend of great proportions. Arrogant Dutchman (again, I mean that in the best way possible) is a Beautiful Person and The Mister and I could not have been luckier to have made such a friend. We will be visiting our new friend shortly and it doesn't hurt he lives in a city at the top of our travel list: Amsterdam.

For now, my travels will whisk me away to sunnier locals for time to sort it all out. Hopefully I'll figure out how to save the world, but a little personal direction is something for which I'd settle.

I am eternally grateful for the generosity of the friends I have, the friend I made and The Mister for understanding my heart.
My soul is bursting with gratitude and rejuvenation.
Thank you...

No comments: