Thursday, November 16, 2006

Purple haze.

It has come to my attention I need a moment to straighten my cape and regain focus. I've lost track of where my head is; lost track of who I want to be. Lost track of Me. Where I am and how I got here are beyond my grasping, but I still have yet to be convinced that is a bad thing. Perhaps it is just a different thing than that which I had envisioned.
Time. Reflection. Anonymity. Breath.
I suppose I also need Laughter (but anybody who truly knows me, knows laughter is my closest friend).
Red and Ray have set off to Key West for a month while Red's house is under construction. They have very graciously offered me a place to stay and their warmth, smiles and beauty are surely to be an inspiration. They are beautiful people who are the embodiment of great friends.
Lord knows I need to get my head secured atop my shoulders lest it fall off for good.
I leave Monday and return in 10 days time. Pretty quick on the uptake, but the very nature of Life is best not missed.

No comments: