Friday, May 18, 2007

Amazons and Pygmies.

Moms and my sister, Talent, came to visit last week.

They stayed with me and shared an aerobed in my living room. I stumbled past the living room on my way to fuel the jets with coffee. My commotion apparently awoke the dead (read: Moms and Talent).

Talent had no shame complaining about Moms and her snoring, however, I had to jump in. "Talent! Are you kidding? When I walked past, poor Moms had one foot on the floor and and ass cheek hanging off because you had taken up the entire bed!"

Talent is 5'10". Moms is 5'4". I am 5'1". Talent dwarfs me (still I appreciate her funky stylings and the growth spurts that provide the super cool hand-me-ups.)

However, I have to share a bed with the Amazonian Snuggler for a month while we are in Europe. You'll read about it in the news: Small Sister Smothered in Sleep by Sister... Yeah, she looks nice enough, but you can tell she's just plotting how to strangle me with her curly mass of hair.

No comments: