Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Which is cooler? Mayor Fenty or DC Blogs?

Woo-hooo DC Blogs!
Here I was thinking about putting my pen in my pocket indefinitely and a shout out from DC Blogs has given me renewed hope. l

Today I called a cutie to say, "You won't believe my day. It's been so very cool! You know how yesterday I told you about trying to get a cab in Dupont? Well, I have this blog and there's this website... and wow, now that I think about it, this sounds a hell of allot geekier than I thought it would. Ah, hell, regardless... Not only did I meet the Mayor and asked a fabulously pertinent question that made me seem super smart, but DC Blogs cited me on it's main page!."

Mayor Fenty is quite a hottie and I never would have guessed from seeing him on television.

It's possibly I shouldn't equate meeting the Mayor in a small intimate setting with being cited on DC Blogs, but really I'm not sure which is more exciting.

No comments: