Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Powers. Super Powers.

This morning a co-worker asked, "Is your last name Power or PowerS?"

"It takes two wings to fly, buddy."

Thank you, I'm here all week.

************
Alright, alright... I've been writing like a 15 year-old learning to drive stick: start stop start sputter stop lurch start.
I'm working on it and here's a little catch-up on all that may or may not be Super.

The past few months have been tornado-like. Hopefully it's scooted past and I'm not just blindly walking around in quiet of the eye. In no particular order I went to Europe, got a new job, lost an uncle to a terribly progressive cancer, gotten divorced, remained best friends despite divorcing, hidden from friends and family so as not to cause worry, cleared away the cobwebs and spent a lot of time reassuring loved ones that I am, in fact, okay.

And I am okay. Remarkably brightly looking ahead, pressing on and smiling to knock 'em dead.

Come July my sister, Talent, and I are jetting off to Europe for a month. I can't believe we're doing it and the reality is finally settling in. And I could not be more excited! Details coming soon. Patience, Young Jedi's.

No comments: