Saturday, June 03, 2006

It could be worse...

I could be bitchy. Instead, when my hormones rage, they rage towards tears.
Not only have I not slept well since getting Zapped! (frankly, I'm terrified of damaging my eyes in my sleep), now it's time to deal with the Time before My Time.
Readers, just fucking deal with it; yes, I'm writing about it.
I get weepy and sensitive, paranoid and self-conscious. All I want is hugs and to be told I'm pretty, even though I'm not a "hugger" and I really don't really feel it.
Just a little reassurance would be nice before I burst into tears over the best commercial in the World [click here, scroll down a teeny bit, download 'the perfect toy' & watch]. That Petsmart commercial with the little weenie dog who has his purple stuffed weenie friend, Bo-bo --sweet lord, that commercial was made for me. It evokes nearly every emotion I'm capable of:
Inexplicable Joy - that little guy & his friend make me damn near explode with glee
Anger - the lady should't take his friend away while the little guy sleeps, let him say "Goodbye"!
Longing - there's an empty space on the couch beside me, a place my very own little guy should be
Relief - in no way could I handle the responsibilities of a little guy

That Petsmart commercial is a 90 second roller coaster of emotion on a good, emotionally stable, day. Today is not that day, and I think I should just go back to bed.

No comments: