Saturday, June 03, 2006

"Your image has been added." My ass!

I have not been posting because I have not been able to upload pictures.
This is making me a very pissed off Super.
I have checked the blogger help site and YAY! it's not me and my freaking internet ignorance. (For a brief moment, I thought perhaps having my eyes Zapped! had fucked with my mind and I had picture-uploading-amnesia. This is not the case.)
Once the issue is resolved, I'll be up and blogging again.
Speaking of pictures...
This past evening The Mister took me Jaleo for yummy Spanish tapas. It reminded me of when we first got back from Spain and Moms wanted nothing to do with looking at our pictures. She was weird and evasive about the pictures and at one point said, "Maybe I should censor them before you show your little sister." Freaking bizzare.
It was only after we realized she thought we were saying "Topless Bars" instead of "Tapas Bars" that she would peruse the vacation pics.

No comments: